Please print, download or link to forms.
- Appointed Counsel Compensation Form: Use this form to request compensation according to Rules 5.174 or 5.192, Rules of Procedure of the State Bar of California. (Guidelines for Payment of Court-Appointed Counsel [Rule 5.174] or (Guidelines for Payment of Court-Appointed Counsel [Rule 5.192])
- Audio Visual Equipment Guidelines and Request Forms: Use these forms to request Assisted Listening Device, Laptop Connection, or Document Viewer.
- Early Neutral Evaluation Conference Guidelines: The State Bar Court Hearing Department Guidelines for Scheduling and Conducting Early Neutral Evaluation Conferences have been updated and streamlined.
- Exhibit Record, pursuant to court order. Please refer to specific court orders in your matter regarding exhibits, or if no such orders, refer to Rule 1224, Trial Exhibits, Rules of Practice of the State Bar Court.
- Exhibit Record, pursuant to Rule 1224, Rules of Practice of the State Bar Court.
- Financial Declaration: Petition for relief from or extension of time to pay disciplinary costs. (Instruction Sheet)
- Media, Rule 5.16, Request Form: Request to audiotape, videotape, photograph, or take personal notes of court events. (Instruction Sheet)
- Notice of Designation to Receive Service: Designate counsel for respondent or petitioner to receive service of notices or papers relating to a court proceeding. (Instruction Sheet)
- Petition for Reinstatement: Petition for reinstatement as a member of the State Bar of California.
- Psychiatrist Declaration and Claim Form: For psychiatrists to request payment for professional services and expenses.
- Psychologist Declaration and Claim Form: For psychologists to request payment for professional services and expenses.
- Rule 9.20 Compliance Declaration: Report and/or declare full compliance with the Supreme Court's Order under rule 9.20 of the California Rules of Court.
- State Bar Court of California Stipulation Forms:
Please note that on December 13, 2006, the Executive Committee of the State Bar Court approved the use of electronic stipulation forms. The electronic version of these forms allows the preparer to create, save and modify the form using Microsoft Word. For those who do not feel comfortable using this software, these forms can be printed out and filled in by hand, if desired. To save the form to your computer, 'right click' on the desired document link, and select 'Save Target As', then navigate to where you wish to save the document.
Microsoft Word Version